A West Bend Library catalog search for the term "ex-gay" doesn't turn up anything. Searching "homosexuality" as a key word produces 105 results and "homosexual" produces 13 results, most of which are novels. A subject search for "gay" got 147 hits (although not all of these were about gay people, since a glitch caused numerous books by authors with "Gay" as a first or last name to appear; a word search for "gay" produced even more of these false leads).
The titles found in these searches include many of the contested books, along with several books that either paint a negative picture of homosexuality or present both pro and con arguments for civil rights for homosexuals, LGBTQ identities, or religious inclusion of homosexuals, including:
- Goodbye, good men : how liberals brought corruption into the Catholic Church by Michael S. Rose
- The enemy at home : the cultural left and its responsibility for 9/11 by Dinesh D'Souza
- Written on the heart : the case for natural law by J. Budziszewski
- Religion and sexuality by Kevin Hillstrom, editor
- Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Controversial Issues in Physical Anthropology by Mary Courtis, editor
- The Catholic Church: opposing viewpoints by Mary Williams, editor
- Homosexuality : opposing viewpoints by Auriana Ojeda, editor
- Homosexuality: Debating the Issues by Robert M. Baird and M. Katherine Baird, editors
- Gay marriage by Kate Burns
- Gay and lesbian families by Kate Burns
- The straight-up truth about the down-low: women share their stories of betrayal, pain and survival by Joy Marie
- AIDS (Opposing Viewpoints)by Viqi Wagner, editor
It doesn't answer the question, but perhaps it helps.